Part Number: STH-MXT101MMHD6
Release Date: 2009-12-24
Ex VAT: £5.29
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available, even in tight spaces
This 6ft High Resolution Video VGA Cable (90 degree) is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through a VGA connection and is specifically constructed to accomodate tight installation spaces.
The high quality, shielded coax VGA cable features a 90 degree down-angled plug, which requires only 32.4mm (1.27") of space to make the video connection.
More than suitable for high-res VGA applications (1280x1024 resolution and above), the 90 degree VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images that are common with non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The 90° downward angled connector enables this cable to be used in tight environments requiring only a minimum mounting depth of 32.4mm
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- High quality triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire design delivers crystal clear display capability
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms, ensuring full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
|AWG wire size
|Colour of product
||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
|Ports & interfaces
|Weight & dimensions