12-Port Cat. 5e Unshielded Patch Panel (10 INCH wide)
Part Number: TNTTCP12C5E
Release Date: 2010-06-26
Order before 4pm for next day delivery
Ex VAT: £12.56
- 12 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports;
- 10 inch wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications;
- Designed for Category 5e cabling;
- Includes cable management holders, tie, and port labels;
- Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool.
The 12-Port Cat. 5e Unshielded Patch Panel, provides a 100MHz connection to 8 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports. This 10 inch wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications. Control cable clutter with included removable cable pass-through holders and cable ties. A writing surface above each port allows users to label respective connections. Use with TRENDnet’s Punch Down Tool with 110 and Krone Blade, model TC-PDT, and RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool, model TC-CT68.
- 12 x 1000Base-T Gigabit RJ-45 ports;
- Supports a 100MHz connection;
- 10 inch wide patch panel;
- Cat. 5e color coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes;
- IDC terminal blocks are compatible with 110 and Krone style connectors;
- Labels above each port;
- Cat. 5e transmission performance compliant with ANSI, TIA, and EIA 568 B.2 standards;
- Nylon cable ties and holders included.
|Colour of product
|Ports & interfaces
|Weight & dimensions