StarTech.com RK1219SIDEM racks
Part Number: STCRK1219SIDEM
Release Date: 2011-10-29
Ex VAT: £280.57
Wall Mount your Server or Networking Equipment Sideways, for Easy Access.
The RK1219SIDEM Wall Mount/Side Mount Deep Open Frame Rack/Cabinet (12U, 19in Wide) lets you mount your servers, A/V or network equipment facing perpendicular to the wall for easy access to mounted devices and equipment. The cabinet/rack features open access to both the front and back of your devices, making it easy to adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed; plus, the nature of the sidemount configuration allows for deeper mounting depths than typical wallmount racks.
Constructed of high-quality SPCC cold-rolled steel, for strength and durability, the open frame equipment rack allows for maximum airflow while still supporting a maximum weight capacity of 159 kg (350 lbs). The wall mount rack also ships complete with all of the M5 screws and cage nuts required to mount your equipment, saving the expense of purchasing them separately.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Sidemount wall configuration allows for a much greater mounting depth than typical wallmount racks, to accommodate nearly any equipment.
- Side mount design provides easy front and back access to equipment for ease of setup and troubleshooting.
- Open-frame racks allow for maximum airflow that helps to keep your equipment operating temperatures cooler for smoother operation and longer lifespan.
- Wall mount holes are 16" from center-to-center, for mounting to any standard wooden studs (easily mounts to concrete or steel as well).
- Package includes all necessary screws/nuts for mounting equipment.
- Mounts equipment facing perpendicular to the wall.
- Sturdy SPCC cold-rolled steel construction.
- Open frame design for optimum airflow.
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use.
- Perfect for installing network switches out of the way and high up on a wall in a branch office, warehouse, or superstore location.
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization.
- Mount Audio/Video broadcast or distribution components.
||UL, CE, RoHS
|Colour of product
|Maximum weight (capacity)
||48.26 cm (19")
|Weight & dimensions